Job ID: BH334284
Category: Accounting Manager
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Are you an accounting professional seeking new opportunities in the Salt Lake City area? Do you have experience in accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR)? Do you have manufacturing cost accounting experience?
A growing manufacturer and distributor of promotional goods is seeking a manufacturing Accounting Manager. This is a full-time opportunity and may entail managing 1-2 accounting personnel.
Note that this position is 100% onsite.
- Manage all accounting operations (including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, and Cost Accounting).
- Prepare, distribute, and present timely financial updates and reports to the Corporate Controller and local management team: including detailed analysis and insights.
- Communicate with the Corporate Finance team to ensure adherence to all corporate policies and procedures.
- Participate in projects focused on implementation of regulatory disclosures, streamlining processes and working with cross-functional teams.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, with a mind-set toward driving cost savings and improved efficiencies.
- Meet with the department managers to regularly review business matters and develop plans to increase profitability.
- 3+ years experience in accounting
- Strength in AP/AR
- Cost Accounting experience
- 2+ years experience in manufacturing or distribution accounting
- ERP system experience
- Excel skills, including vlookups, formulas, functions, pivot tables
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Management experience
- NetSuite ERP experience
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing or distribution accounting
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.