Job ID: BH334101
Category: HR Representative
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent Required
- Experience managing HR system data
- Experience and understanding of enabling technologies (e.g., case management, employee and manager self-service) and how they work within a customer service business environment (ServiceNow preferred)
- Experience with an ERP system (Workday preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft tools and applications required
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred Preferred
- Previous experience in Human Resources Administration or shared services environment preferred Preferred
The HR Representative acts as the first point of contact for HR inquiries, identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People Leaders. This role executes processes, delivers services, and conducts the day-to-day operations in their assigned function/service area team. The Representative is empowered to support and perform transactional activities required to enable HR business processes and drive a best-in-class employee experience.
- Perform routine HR Solutions tasks in a support capacity (i.e., back office) under limited supervision to assist other HRS team members who act as first points-of-contact for all HR inquiries.
- Support daily service operations by performing routine service tasks as requested by higher level HRS team members.
- Support the administration of HR tasks and activities for their assigned function(s).
- Delegate and escalate inquiries as appropriate but remain responsible for the HR case through completion by tracking progress and providing continuous feedback to requestors on status of their inquiries.
- Leverage E2E process documentation, procedures, work instructions, and Knowledge Base and Case Management content to resolve inquiries quickly and execute day-to-day operational activities and tasks.
- Provide input to improve HR Knowledge Base and Case Management content for their assigned function, based on their user experience.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.