Job ID: BH334090
Category: Contracts Administrator
TEMP to Perm or PERM
Job Title: Contract Administrator
Interview Process: virtual with HR and Hiring manager
Hours (any flex on start/end times / any remote work?): 40
Job Location: Remote to start and then in Cambridge when things clear
Dress: Business Casual
Industry: Non Profit
Co Size: Large
Company Info/About: Non Profit that has many locations in the state but this is in HQ in Cambridge
Why Open: Turnover:
- 3+ years of experience
Manages files and records of all funding contracts for the Company. Completes and/or coordinates completion of contract and amendment documentation per funding source specifications.
Identifies funding opportunities and assists in the completion of funding proposals.
Tracks expected and completed proposals, contracts, and amendments for follow-through until approval.
Acts as liaison with purchasing agencies’ representatives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: :
• Completes contract and amendment final documentation. Gathers information from budget; prepares, reviews, obtains approvals, and provides attachments, as required.
• Participates in annual and ad hoc training as required by purchasing agencies or on State contracting forms.
• Converts budget to state forms and prepares funding proposal budget, financial, and corporate documents. Coordinates the assembly and conducts the technical review of funding proposals to ensure accuracy and that proposal satisfies and State requirements.
• Acts as primary liaison with purchasing agency’s contracts staff to coordinate and ensure all agreed to edits, questions, and corrections are properly reflected in the final document.
• Tracks and follows up on outstanding amendments, contracts, and proposals.
• Communicates and distributes amended and newly approved budgets to Revenue, Accounting, and divisional departments, as required.
• Reconciles three-bid lists from participating programs with budget and distributes reconciled files to Revenue Department.
• Maintains contract applications, proposal documents, and final counter-executed contract files. Maintains a master, electronic record of all funding source contracts, and the tracking of all funding changes.
• Acts as liaison with grant administration agencies and coordinates all communications of grants. Compiles,reviews, and maintains grant reports including but not limited to, maintaining grant proposals and contract details, as well as coordination and submission of financial reports, as required by the grant.
• Attends annual site reviews as the fiscal representative.
• Communicates and works with administration and operations managers on contract matters.
• Maintains current on financial issues and trends related to contract administration.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of contract administration procedures and practices
• Knowledge of financial management practices in human service organizations
• Understanding of grant administration
• Knowledge of personal computer applications and equipment
• Organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work in a professional and confidential capacity
• Attention to detail
Three to five years’ experience in contracts administration experience, preferably in human services or related field.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is required. In some cases, experience may be substituted for academic training.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.