Job ID: BH333874
Category: Accounting and Finance
- Apply US GAAP in preparation of General Ledger entries and reconciliations of accounts for monthly and quarterly close.
- Assist with the initial SOX implementation and perform subsequent maintaining of internal controls.
- Provide assistance with the external financial audit and coordinate audit process.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to optimize and improve financial systems and processes.
- Assist with special projects assigned by management (e.g. equity and tax).
What You Bring:
- A track record of professional growth; a passion for problem solving.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- At least 3+years of progressively responsible experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles
- The ideal candidate will be a CPA with public accounting experience. Ideal but not required.
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- We include a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.