Recruiter: Healthcare: 2 openings
Job ID: BH333793
Category: Recruiter: High Volume, Recruiter: Healthcare, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
Are you a talent acquisition and recruiting professional with healthcare and high-volume recruiting experience?
A leading hospital system in Eastern Massachusetts is looking for temporary recruiters to join their human resources (HR) department.
This is a 4-6 month opportunity with potential to extend and even convert to full-time employment.
- Manage full cycle recruitment for primarily non-exempt positions, with some exempt level positions.
- Execute all aspects of the recruitment process, from posting to placement.
- Pre-screen, qualify and interview potential candidates.
- Cultivate a pipeline of active and passive candidates for key hard to fill and high volume open positions throughout the health system.
- Identify creative sourcing and recruitment methods.
- Act as a point of contact for staffing related inquiries and provide customer service to internal partners, candidates and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Coordinate logistics and attend job fairs and other employment and networking events as needed (primarily virtual at this time).
- Utilize Workday Applicant Tracking System to ensure appropriate compliance and record keeping.
- Other related duties as required and assigned.
- 2+ years full-cycle recruiting experience
- Healthcare recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting high-volume
- Experience using Workday
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.