Job ID: BH333659
Category: Junior Financial Analyst, Budget Analyst, Financial Analyst
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Large computer software company is seeking a Finance Analyst – FP&A to help their New Logo Sales Finance team. The right candidate will thrive in a highly visible individual contributor role supporting New Logo Sales by providing actionable insights from in-depth sales bookings, opex, and trend/metric analytics along with developing annual plans and quarterly forecasts. This role will be responsible for working with multiple levels of the business including Senior Management and the Finance organization to produce and enhance internal management reporting and analyses.
- Analyze & provide actionable insights into sales & booking performance, including comparisons to budget & quarterly forecasts and in-depth booking & revenue analysis
- Serve as a Business Partner for Sales in developing budgets, quarterly forecasts, and monthly variance analysis for operational expenditures
- Ensure accurate and timely production of Sales reporting for weekly flashes, monthly closes, and quarterly budget reports
- Complete special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
- Prepare monthly/quarterly slides for Sales Operations and Board Meetings
- Create new metrics & dashboards to drive business performance and business intelligence
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.