Job ID: BH333653
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As part of a new product line, assist the team in a broad range of operational activities including administrative support, vendor management, and maintaining operations documents and reports. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform standard administrative functions such as coordinate and schedule meetings, arrange travel, process expense reports, manage office supplies, on board new hire, coordinate events and staff training.
• Assist with various basic personnel administrative functions as needed.
• In collaboration with operations team, coordinate and manage vendor contracts including on board new vendors, submit invoices for approval/payment, reconcile/track payments.
• Act as liaison for resolving vendor related issues.
• Set up and maintain document management systems and basic databases as applicable (SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
• Manage document control, transmit and monitor flow of documents involving vendors, institutional review board and compliance.
• Coordinate approval of study related documents and maintain storage of approved documents.
• Assist with the preparation of various reports, presentations, charts, etc.
• Escalate issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
• Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
• Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Comparable work experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• 2 – 5 years’ related experience;
• Strong oral and written communication skills, high-level organization, and the flexibility to work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a busy work environment with competing priorities
• Good time-management skills
• Must be thorough, detail-oriented and methodical
• Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Position is temporary for now as it is covering for someone out on leave. Position could get extended but that is dependent on status of worker on leave. Looking for a candidate that will come in an help with administrative tasks for the team. They will be booking meetings, coordinating schedules. managing documents in Sharedrive (organizing system) and coordinating any document changes and sending to appropriate parties for review and submission. Looking for a minimum of 2 years of coordination/administrative background. If they have exposure as a clinical research coordinator that would be helpful but not required. Position will be 100% remote and can be located out of anywhere. Hours for the role would ideally be 9am-5pm EST. Interviews will be conducted over MS Teams video.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.