Job ID: BH333607
Category: Project Manager
A manufacturing company in the Greater Boston area seeks a temp to perm Warehouse Associate
- Warehouse experience
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group – executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to prepare and present information to guests, more senior associates, vendors and customers.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees.
- Shipping and Receiving of goods, loading, and unloading of trucks.
- Keeping accurate records of all products shipped and received
- Assembling customer orders from stock; pick, pack, report and ship.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Opening bales, crates, and other containers.
- Assisting in equipment prep and crating.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Maintain a clean work area, sweeping, dusting.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for all personnel.
- Responsible to work collaboratively with others (internally and externally) to achieve common objects, goals and results.
- Maintain a consistent and positive attendance pattern.
- Respects safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to the performance of functions related to the administrative processes of the company.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.