Job ID: BH333317
Category: Administrative Assistant
- Provides administrative support to the Facilities Director and other Senior Staff as needed, including but not limited to processing incoming and outgoing mail and internal correspondence, sending and receiving faxes, managing administrative telephone calls by screening, redirecting and recording messages to facilitate communication within the administrative infrastructure.
- Enters and processes work orders through an electronic service request database.
- Assist with coordinating Director’s Calendar, schedule meetings, reserve rooms, and notify all parties of the date, time, and place, as requested.
- Assist in the hiring processes by monitoring the hiring status of vacant positions with Department Heads to ensure each vacancy is moving along as quickly as possible.
- Processes paperwork with IT on new hires to request a network account, access to computer applications and shared files required for each new hire and requests telephone set-up. Submits paperwork to terminates Network Account and all program access on staff departures from the agency.
- Tracks appointments and re-appointments; schedules meetings; notifying members and guests; records meeting minutes into approved format; distributes approved minutes and maintains permanent records.
- Complies with Open Meeting Law when setting schedule and agenda.
- Updates agency organizational charts periodically.
- Responds to requests for information by proactively processing requests on behalf of the Director by reviewing the request, identifying appropriate staff person to gather information or develop a response within prescribed timelines and keep Director apprised of the progress through completion in order that the Site Director may adequately respond.
- Acts as liaison between Director and various staff.
- Ensures day operations are completed with timeliness and efficiency, ensuring compliance with established standards. Address areas of concern while ensuring support coverage is met to the greatest extent possible.
- Ability to prepare general reports, Maintain accurate records and to prepare and use charts, graphs and tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Gather information through questioning individuals and by examining records and documents.
- Ensures all procedures and practices relating to secretarial services are adhered to.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.