Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist
Job ID: BH333193
Category: Talent Acquisition Manager
Specialty: Human Resources
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of pre-employment background check, medical and criminal clearance.
- Strong knowledge of federal employment laws/procedures and regulatory compliance guidelines.
- ATS familiarity and experience is a plus
Large healthcare company is looking for an Onboarding Coordinator to manage the full cycle pre-employment onboarding process for final selected candidates and provide the highest level of customer service to all new team members. The Onboarding Coordinator analyzes background information, compliance and quality assurance standards for new team members in the pre-employment process. Responsibilities:
- Manages the receipt of all required documents from potential new hires such as employment applications, I-9 ID documents, educational documents, references, resumes, disclosure and consent forms, certificates of disposition, licenses, and certifications
- Analyzes data from the submitted applications to ensure completion and accuracy prior to releasing to background screening company.
- Partners with Recruiters and advises on falsification of records or disqualification of employment leading to rescinding offers.
- Maintains/updates demographics and schedules appointments for new employee physicals and drug screens.
- Ensures candidate licensure/certifications are current and determines legitimacy of documentation submitted by the candidate to ensure eligibility for employment.
- Communicates with Background Vendor Investigators when background check reports are still pending and makes inquiries regarding the reasons for delays and alerts.
- Responds to Hiring Managers and prospective new team members with updates of clearance status.
- Ensures compliance with standard onboarding practices and procedures.
- Assist with continuous process improvement projects for preboarding and onboarding
- Ensures new team members have completed all clearances and required documentation to start employment
- Manage background, ATS and clearance vendors to ensure all operations are working properly for successful and timely clearances
- Assist with continuous process improvement projects for preboarding and onboarding experience
- Ensures all necessary items are in place for the new hire to have a successful welcoming first day of employment
- Ensures all internal parties are aware and ready for the new team member: Security, ISS, Epic, Nursing Education, Hiring Manager
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.