Admin Assistant (Reimbursement)
Job ID: BH333187
Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Admin Assistant (Reimbursement)
Interview Process: Phone interview followed by an in person
Hours (any flex on start/end times / any remote work?): 40
Job Location: Bedford
Dress: Business Casual
Why Open: Growth
- MS Office
- 1+ year of Admin experience
Purpose Provide administrative support to Reimbursement Department as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist Account Managers with collection agency billing and communication
2. Assist Account Managers with various reports created for clients
3. Maintain one-line Medicaid secondary claims
4. Process all Medical Record requests from collection agencies
5. Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures relevant to this position
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.) High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Computer Skills Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
Experience One to two years related experience preferred.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; this ability will encompass using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
2. Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages
3. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
4. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
5. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
6. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
7. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
8. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
9. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.