Human Resources Business Partner
Job ID: BH333171
Category: Recruiter: Healthcare, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
A healthcare organization West of Boston seeks a Human Resources (HR) Business Partner for a temporary assignment with the potential to convert to a permanent employee.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years progressive HR experience
- Employee relations experience including coaching and investigations
- Healthcare industry experience
- Supports respective business areas by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions aligned with organizational goals
- Advises leaders regarding issues affecting employee relations, assuring consistency with policy, practice and philosophy.
- Handles employee relations including coaching and investigations
- Guides business leadership and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements for HR matters.
- Works in concert with HR Leadership to develop metrics which are tied to organizational goals and development of annual report.
- Communicates regularly with respective business area, organizational leadership and HR leadership about Department and organizational issues.
- In concert with HR Director, reviews and makes recommendations for improvement of policies, procedures, and practices on HR matters. Communicates changes in policies and procedures and insure proper compliance is followed.
- Conducts investigations in response to reports of workplace concerns, including unsafe patient care, sexual harassment, workplace violence, drug diversion, substance abuse, theft, and patient confidentiality violations. Recommends appropriate steps to address these situations.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.