Job ID: BH333143
Category: Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Sharepoint
- Administrative experience
- High School Diploma/ GED
- College Degree preferred
Large healthcare company is looking for two Administrative Assistant on a contract-basis!
- Selected candidate will be responsible for supporting department leadership, managing calendars and phones, organizing meetings, maintaining records, ordering and tracking, and general administrative tasks.
- The ideal candidate will have strong communication and computer skills, the ability to execute tasks autonomously and efficiently, with attention to detail.
- Support the day-to-day functions in a fast-paced environment, including administrative support of team leadership.
- Maintain a customer service approach, and communicate in a positive, professional manner.
- Respond to and resolve requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform general administrative tasks including managing calendars and phones, organizing meetings, maintaining records, ordering and tracking, ordering supplies, filing, and organizing, executing internal processes for the highest efficiency.
- Schedule rooms for meetings, events, appointments, and/or similar activities for the department, track correspondence, and prepare, order, and distribute materials.
- Create PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, newsletters, reports, minutes and agendas as requested.
- Act as a support for the Total Rewards/HR team. Works effectively and efficiently with each member of the team to assist as needed.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.