Job ID: BH333130
Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Processing Specialist
Interview Process: Phone interview. Followed by in person
Hours (any flex on start/end times / any remote work?): 40
Job Location: Bedford
Dress: Business Casual
Company Info/About: Healthcare company that is growing fast
Why Open: Growth
- MS Office
- Medical Coding
Company Pitch/BackStory/Color: Healthcare industry client that is growing very quickly.
The Processing Assistant is responsible for working alongside the Production Administrator and the Senior Production Coordinator in making sure that Production related tasks, queries and the department needs are addressed and met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors client distributions via e?mail to ensure coding queries are being responded to
- Ensures all workflow documentation is accurate and up to date and escalates if needed
- Provides support to the Production Coordinator when needed
- Sends Weekly Error Logs of client related errors to the Production Team’s attention for heightened awareness
- Works closely with others within the department to accomplish mutual goals
- Delegates assignments and responsibilities to the Production Administrators as needed from the Production Coordinator
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures stored in LogixGarden relevant to this position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior MS Office experience, including proficiency with Excel and Word, and internet software experience required.
1. Prior experience and proficiency with MS Excel and Outlook required
2. Medical background, Coding experience and/or certification is a plus
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; this ability will encompass using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
2. Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages
3. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
4. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
5. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
6. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
7. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
8. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
9. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.