Job ID: BH333116
Category: Contracts Administrator
Job Title: Contract Analyst
Interview Process: Phone interview followed by in person interview
Job Location: Bedford
Dress: Business Casual
Why Open: Growth
- HS Diploma
- Third party billing experience.
- Prior contracts experience
Oversee open and existing contracts. Review Payment issues related to payer contracts working directly with Vice President, RCM and Payers. Solve contracted payments issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Communicate contract status to other departments as needed
2. Meet weekly with management on status of payment variance issues
3. Obtain current contracted rates from clients and other sources
4. Identify existing contracts that are up for renegotiation
5. Maintain the Reimbursement Spreadsheets and other contracting documents with participating status, rates and information pertaining to the process of claim payments
6. Update participating provider lists
7. Research and resolve contracted payment issues as needed
8. Review and research payment variance reports
9. Obtain information requested by management
10. Interact directly with clients via e-mail or phone
11. Attend conference calls with clients and payers as requested
12. Collaborate with Managers to resolve contracting issues
13. Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures stored in LogixGarden relevant to this position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior MS Office experience, including proficiency with Excel and Word, and internet software experience required.
Prior third party billing experience required, prior contracting experience preferred.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. Ability to comprehend and communicate contract information
2. Ability to create tables or charts to display contract fees and proposals
3. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees of the organization
4. Ability to resolve payment issues with insurance carriers
5. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
6. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
7. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
8. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
9. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
10. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.