Job ID: BH333111
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
- Responsible for ensuring that all Client and Interbank FX transactions are confirmed within the department’s stated deadline of 24 hours from trade date. The Operations Specialist is also responsible for escalating all unconfirmed trades within 24 hours of execution. Work in conjunction with the settlements group to ensure that only confirmed trades lead to currency settlement
- Monitor various 3rd party vendor platforms including GTSS, FXALL, Finastra, Bloomberg, CLS, and Proactive.
- Follow up on Non-Swift email confirmations by contacting the client to confirm trades via email.
- Support BBH NY, London, and Tokyo FX Desks in several aspects of post trade execution, primarily FX confirmations of Spot & Deliverable Forwards. Answer questions related to confirmations escalated by our Global Traders and Relationship monitors. Liase with the Trading desk to rectify trade discrepancies.
- Develop and apply detailed knowledge of FX trade–related SWIFT MT300 messages and fields required for FX related wire payments.
- Prepare various excel reports which are viewed by FX Management and other BBH Teams.
- Notify management of outstanding and delinquent confirmations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks based off cutoff time restraints. Must have strong organization skills, take clear notes during training.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, they must have a proactive approach to daily work and ability to handle multiple responsibilities assigned to them.
- Ability to communicate professionally with others- Strong client service skills- Strong attention to detail- MS Office proficiency required-included MS Word and MS Excel
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.