Data Entry Clerk
Job ID: BH333103
Category: Data Entry
Job Title: Data Entry clerk
Interview Process: Phone interview. Followed by in person interview
Job Location: Bedford (Need to be ok working in the office).
Dress: Business Casual
Company Info/About: Healthcare industry client that is growing very quickly.
Why Open: Growth
- HS Diploma
- MS Office
- Billing experience would be a bonus
Provide administrative support to the Charge Entry Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receive e-mail regarding client sites that they will be responsible for on a daily basis
2. Review transfer date auto report totals and work in the Ntierprise/Allscripts system import total encounter
3. Review all exceptions and make corrections, then run batch
4. Preview transactions report; make corrections to providers, site, and aliment information for MVA, WC, MD, insurances
a. Send out letters to patients regarding the type of insurance and required site
5. Review claims reports; make all corrections to insurance, patient registrations
6. Review validations and make all corrections to insurance, patient registrations
7. Correct all insurance and patient information on Account modified 2 reports
8. Correct registrations entered into the Ntierprise/Allscripts system on a daily basis
9. Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures stored in LogixGarden relevant to this position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior MS Office experience, including proficiency with Excel and Word, and internet software experience required.
Prior medical billing and/or administrative experience preferred.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
2. Ability to write simple correspondence
3. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
4. Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure. This ability will use whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
5. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
6. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
7. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
8. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.