Maintenance Safety Administrator
Job ID: BH333008
Category: Health and Safety (EHS)
This temporary position will require creating lock out tag out procedures for all types of industrial equipment. Responsibilities will include creating a database for equipment at our site, authoring procedures to safely lock out equipment, creation of communication placards to be placed on equipment. Applicants need to have an understanding of energy sources used in industrial manufacturing and how to write a specific procedure for a piece of equipment. The person will work with site mechanics (SME’s) to develop these procedures for each piece of equipment.
- Creation of database of site equipment for lock out tag out procedures
- Data entry of procedures into word/excel
- Creation of equipment specific placards
- Work with site SMEs to develop procedures
- Additional tasks based of business needs
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Related work experience
- SME experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.