Principal Financial Analyst
Job ID: BH332531
Category: Senior Financial Analyst
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Principal Financial Analyst to support our Business Unit. The focus of the role will be on the Top Line (sales/orders) as well as margins. This is reports to the Controller.
- Ownership for annual plan and quarterly forecasting for sales/orders and trade margins.
- Development of executive level presentations, including monthly financial reviews, BOD updates, and other various reviews.
- Reporting and analysis of sales/orders/Margins.
- Profitability analysis by geography and product lines.
- Development of relevant reports as well as analysis of key drivers to support business decision making.
- Financial support to product management and R&D over business cases for new product introductions and well as tracking results for new introductions.
- BS in Finance/Accounting, MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in finance or accounting with a focus on financial analysis.
- Position requires high level of organization, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. SAP and BW or Analysis preferred.
- Demonstrated financial analysis skills as well as the ability to manipulate and interpret large data sets.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with senior management, exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.