Human Resources Generalist
Job ID: BH332475
Category: HR Generalist
Specialty: Human Resources
Are you a Human Resources (HR) professional with experience in benefits administration and leave of absence (LOA) administration?
A behavioral health center is looking for a HR generalist to assist with benefits and LOAs, in addition to managing the human resources information system (HRIS) and other HR responsibilities. This is a full-time opportunity.
- Heavy focus on handling Benefit Administration, Deployment and Leave Management.
- Responsible for the Leave of Absence programs (FMLA, LOA, STD, LTD) which includes investigation, case management, and coordination of income replacement benefits. Position is employer’s primary liaison with employees, management, and insurance carriers to ensure all applicable policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintains employee Leave of Absence (LOA) files, maintains related databases, tracks data and reports on LOA metrics.
- Provides consultation to management and Human Resources regarding leave of absence programs, policies, and practices.
- Assist in identifying areas for LOA and disability process improvement opportunities and contributes to the development and definition of standards for new processes organization wide.
- Advise and coach managers and employees in assigned client groups in the application and interpretation of Human Resources policies. Mediate problems between managers and employees.
- Assess critical situations and make sound decisions to involve additional resources including EAP, and emergency mental health, to ensure a safe work environment.
- Coordinate and implement employee appreciation events and other engagement activities.
- Familiarization with compensation surveys and best practice solutions within the behavioral health field.
- Maintain employee database and employee files.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4+ years HR experience
- LOA administration experience
- 5+ years HR experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- Paycom experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.