HR Support Specialist
Job ID: BH332321
Category: Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
- Enters and audits HR transactional data within a centralized HR database and ancillary HR systems. Ensures the information is accurate and adheres to corporate standards.
- Assist with data entry into the HR system, retrieving / updating employee files, or preparing reports
- Processes diverse and confidential information requiring extreme accuracy, independent judgment and discretion.
- Organizes and maintains employee files.
- Processes various forms related to documenting HR activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc.
- Responds to questions from internal and external customers.
- Provides excellent customer service to divisional HR staff, managers, and employees.
- Prepares and maintains reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the HR department.
- Multi-tasks on a daily basis and prioritizes work.
- Collaborates with local and virtual team members to complete work timely and accurately.
- Knowledge of HR policies, programs, operations and benefits.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word. (Pivot table is a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with ADP Enterprise HR or PeopleSoft HR data entry is a plus.
- Prior experience in SAP (preferred)
- Experience processing payroll or benefits is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and balance workload independently
- Performs data gathering and analysis.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy in processing request.
- Must be a dependable team-player with a positive attitude.
- MUST HAVE ability to communicate clearly and concisely through email and telephone to deal with difficult situations.
- MUST HAVE excellent problem solving skills to enable quick, thoughtful, accruate resolutions.
- MUST HAVE the ability to change direction quickly with minimal disruption.
- Associate's degree in HR, preferably
- Typically requires 2 years of HR experience.
- PHR Certification is preferred.
- Minimum Degree Required: Associate's Degree (Community College, MBO
- HIGHLY ORGANIZED
- HR SUPPORT
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- PHR CERTIFICATION
- ADP ENTERPRISE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
- DATA ENTRY
- HAND MOVEMENT
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT WORD
- RETAIL SALES
- TRANSACTIONAL DATA
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.