Job ID: BH332270
Category: Compensation Manager
Specialty: Human Resources
Are you a compensation professional with a human resources business partner (HRBP) mentality? Do you have experience advising C-Suite and other executives on important compensation matters?
A global engineering firm along the I-495 belt in Eastern Massachusetts is looking for a compensation professional who will partner with management on important rewards items. This is a permanent opportunity with potential for growth and development.
- In collaboration with the HR Leadership will plan, develop, and execute employee compensation programs globally and assure the delivery
- Develop, train and mentor dedicated local compensation resource on compensation, including job code development and maintenance, job evaluation, pay analysis, surveys, market data, and delivery and localization of compensation programs
- Lead significant portions of cross-functional projects/teams on global HR strategic initiatives.
- Assess, recommend, implement and promote proactive approaches to respond to business needs relative to the compensation function and broader HR function as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years compensation experience
- Experience working with and advising senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Business partnership experience
- Industry experience
- Compensation consultancy experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.