Job ID: BH332261
Category: Compensation Analyst
Specialty: Human Resources
Are you a compensation professional interested in working for a dynamic global organization?
An engineering company along the I-495 belt in Greater Boston is looking for an experience compensation professional to join their Total Rewards Department. This is a full-time opportunity with potential for career development and promotion.
- Act as trusted advisor to HR and business groups, providing recommendations on compensation matters that support of business goals and ensure market competitiveness regarding application of compensation policies, practices, and guidelines
- Perform various research and analyses to determine market competitiveness of compensation programs or to ensure compliance with current legal regulations
- Develop insights to analyze effectiveness of compensation programs
- Conduct job evaluations, job leveling, and provide salary recommendations ensuring internal equity and market alignment of total compensation
- Develop and maintain job code and associated data and system requirements
- Manage the compensation survey submission process and maintain the MarketPay database
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years compensation experience
- Strong Excel skills, including vlookups, formulas/functions, & pivot tables
- CCP or CCP coursework
- 2+ years global compensation experience, especially in Asia/India
- SAP experience
- Compensation consultancy experience
- MarketPay experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.