Job ID: BH332251
Category: Talent Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiter
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent
- 3 or more years of recruitment or related experience
- Intermediate knowledge base and prior experience in full life-cycle recruitment
- Experience in various recruiting methodologies, including direct sourcing, networking and cold calling
- Experience with ATS systems
- Experience with Workday Recruit
- AIRS (CIR, ACIR, CDR, CSSR, CSMR, PRC, ECRE); LinkedIn Recruiter
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for deploying the full life-cycle of talent acquisition and recruitment activities. This role will source, interview, and fill exempt and non-exempt positions; develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates; work closely with Talent Acquisition Specialists and Managers in other regions to share best practices; provide assistance on critical needs; coordinate on national-level initiatives; build relationships with hiring managers, HR partners, diverse recruitment sources; coordinate information sessions and interview training; screen prospective employees and coordinate final offers. The Talent Acquisition Specialist position is critical to the Company in attracting and hiring high-level Best In Class talent.
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Partners with functional management teams and HR leadership to attract and hire internal and external candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Develop sourcing plans to fill open requisitions in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and participate in local and national career events.
- Assist in the compilation and/or preparation of confidential reports, statistics, graphs and/or files for the Talent Acquisition functional area.
- Ensure OFCCP and FLSA compliance by following recruitment processes, rules, and regulations to include proper documentation and dispositioning of candidates; maintain accurate and well-organized documentation on all candidates, searches, and hiring manager interactions to ensure audit readiness.
- Plan, evaluate, research, recommend, and implement systemic process improvements for the Talent Acquisition Team.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.