Job ID: BH332086
Category: Benefits Analyst, Benefits Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
HRIS Job duties:
1. Reviews and approves employee transactions submitted by departments, via the automated HRMS system. Processes change actions for employees and enters changes into the HR information system.
2. Supports Employment staff in the entry of new-hire/rehire employee data and associated personnel data into the HRMS system. Ensures the integrity of employee data from a position management, compensation and benefits perspective, for positions filled internally. Creates and executes queries as needed.
3. Ensures high level of customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information when responding to user inquiries. Responds to frequent email, phone inquiries and requests from supervisors/managers regarding employee information and employee change processing.
4. Defines and clarifies the internal processes of the automated HRMS system for PO Management staff. Provides advice as to the appropriate employee transactions to use in order to achieve desired goal while maintaining data integrity and honoring Human Resources policies.
5. Serves as liaison with HR Systems Development and or ISD to communicate detailed functional information about enhancements to the automated HRMS systems. Tests enhancements programmed by HR Systems Development/ISD.
6. Teams with senior HR/HRIS staff to learn HRIS system attributes. Engages in special projects and the integration of workflow activities. Assists staff in set up and preparation of test cases of new applications.
7. Assists PO HR with system benefit questions and processes. Runs and sends periodic audits and benefit/HR files to vendors.
8. Augments the design and functionality of the automated HRMS systems through proposing enhancements and evaluating users’ requests. Identifies programming problems related to the HRMS system
9. Interacts with Payroll on a regular basis to resolve issues regarding accuracy of employee data as it relates to pay issues..
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.