Job ID: BH331602
Category: Administrative Assistant
A leading healthcare provider in the Boston area is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to support their Human Resources department. The ideal candidate is reliable, timely and can go with the flow. HR experience or interested in learning more about HR is a huge plus!
*1 year of administrative assistant experience.
NICE TO HAVE:
*Experience working in healthcare industry.
- Act as initial point of contact for day-to-day operations and as liaison between the local HR team, managers, HRIS, payroll, benefits, candidates, visitors and employees to provide outstanding customer service, smooth communication and prompt resolution of all general HR inquiries.
- Front desk responsibilities ie. greeting visitors.
- Troubleshoot basic HR related issues related to forms, benefits, policies, procedures, payroll, etc.
- Provides overall administrative and project-related support to the HR team in addition to maintaining the active and terminated employee files.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience working with HRIS, and other computer databases, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Must possess strong organizing, follow through and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to self-motivate while working as part of an HR team, and handle multiple priorities within specific deadlines.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.