Customer Support Services Rep
Job ID: BH331482
Category: Customer Support, Customer Service
Field Sales Support Agent (FSSA) – Medical Aesthetic Devices (CoolSculpting & DiamondGlow)
Field Sales Support Agent (FSSA) serve as first-line support for our Field Sales Team and our customers.
The FSSA is responsible for handling inbound/outbound call inquiries, processing a variety of transactions, and act as subject matter experts.
Under general supervision, the FSSA processes customer and company Sales Representatives’ requests in a timely, accurate and professional manner, while assisting in improving workflows and internal processing as needed. FSSA fosters strong relationships with customers and Sales Representatives by creating positive interactions and building bridges.
The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all company internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements. Internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements, and objectives.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Handle 80-100 calls/requests per day providing exceptional customer service within service levels
• Serve as liaison between direct sales personnel, customers and various entities at the organization
• Process orders from direct customers and/or company Sales Representatives
• Manage North America queue inbox for all cases
• Utilize SAP/CRM to create orders for consumables, sales trunk stock, non-revenue orders and fulfills assigned order to cash responsibilities
• Create and maintain CoolNet and Physician Locators
• Process returns and replacements in a timely manner
• Maintain SFDC to contain updated customer and field personnel information
• Act as a subject matter expert for designated company sales and marketing programs and assist internal and external customers with inquiries
• Partner with MAD Lead to research inquires to identify and resolve customer concerns in a timely matter
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
• Exceptional phone etiquette and good listening skills
• Takes initiative and makes decisions
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and independently
• Learns and adapts to new technologies and changing processes
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with excellent organizational and communication skills
• Critical Thinking – Perform accurate and complete work, within deadlines, with or without direct supervision
• Communicate effectively with employees and internal/external contacts
• Experience with SAP/CRM and/or other order management systems
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SalesForce.com
• Medical Device or Pharmaceutical experience
• Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years of Customer Service
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.