Job ID: BH331287
Category: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
The Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk performs routine tasks in support of accounts payable/receivable transactions.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Issuing invoices and statements
- Collections activities on all assigned accounts.
- Cash application and reconciliation
- Maintenance and/or reduction of overdue debt, unallocated cash and DSO through timely dispute resolution
- Various reporting requirements including
- cash flow forecasting
- disputes list maintenance
- mid-month reviews with accompanying narrative
- significant debtors
- credit and bad debt reserve calculations or recommendations
- Processing sundry invoicing
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
- Minimum 3 years Accounts Receivable experience gained in a high volume, large team and/or PLC environment
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, specifically Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and accurate data entry skills
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.