Human Resources Manager
Job ID: BH331173
Category: Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
Unique opportunity for a self-motivated, hands-on HR operations professional with extraordinary organizational skills and ability to handle a multitude of tasks while providing excellent service. The selected candidate will have direct experience with Payroll systems, have a working knowledge of HR laws, policies, programs and processes. Additionally, they will have experience with benefits, FSA plans and retirement plan administrative support
- Coordinate with chief of staff/hiring manager on hiring decisions.
- Initiates and manages employment paperwork and offer letter. Confirms start date, verifies degrees, conducts CORI, reference, and E-Verify checks. Ensures all follow-ups and details are complete.
- Conducts orientation/onboarding and offboarding of staff including processing and verifying data, coordinating with respective internal systems and administrative areas, e.g. Payroll/Finance, IT, Safety, Security, mangers and leadership.
- Function as point of contact for employee relations
- Ensure that HR processes and procedures are consistently communicated and administered throughout all business situations
- Coordinate company events
- Enroll and onboard new employees in Gusto system
- Adopt, nurture, and promote company values. Develop initiatives to promote diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Conducts exit interviews and serves as a liaison for staff issues/concerns.
- Administers employee benefits, including eligibility, enrollment, changes and terminations, processes monthly benefit invoices. Keeps informed of state and federal benefits changes. Addresses employee questions relating to benefits, HR policy, and processes, coordinates with benefits vendors and broker, as necessary. Participates in and helps organize annual open enrollment process and benefits communications. Ensures annual filings are distributed on time.
- May coordinate with chief of staff/hiring manager on hiring decisions and candidate onboarding processes .
- Function as assistant to Chief of Staff
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.