Human Resources Generalist
Job ID: BH331152
Category: HR Representative, HR Generalist
Specialty: Human Resources
A Professional Services company in Boston seeks a full time Human Resources (HR) Generalist for permanent employment.
- 3+ years of experience in HR including recruiting, professional development, performance management, OD, training, HRIS, employee relations, etc.
- Professional services or high tech industry experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Internal, project staffing experience
The HR Generalist is responsible for the efficient functioning of the AI and ARO teams, covering a broad range of staffing, reporting, performance management, organizational development recruiting and employee lifecycle support initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with the AI and ARO leaders on new projects and ideal team composition
- Allocate consultants to new projects based on project requirements, availability, skill set, professional development, intensity, interest and management rotation
- Work with team leaders to handle training and development, organizational development, and performance management across groups
- Assist with onboarding initiatives
- Handle data entry and reporting as necessary
Job ID: 331152
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.