Job ID: BH331046
Category: Recent Graduate, Call Center, Customer Service
The Customer Service Representative is working with multiple internal departments to provide exemplary service to customers to ensure customer satisfaction. The position requires management of hundreds of emails including orders, requests and questions.
· Processing and documenting orders from customers.
· Provide customers with an outstanding experience by professionally responding to their communications effectively and in a timely manner.
· Work effectively and seamlessly as a member of a team, present a solid One Team, Customer First attitude with each interaction.
· · Interact with various departments such as Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Distribution, Marketing, Logistics, etc., to ensure customer requirements are met
· Review and manage orders entered via a Robotic Process Automation Portal for accuracy.
· Ability to manage and respond to a large volume of email in a professional and timely manner.
Knowledge and Experience
· Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills
· Ability to multi-task and pay attention to details
· Ability to work under pressure and keep your cool
· Experience with JD Edwards a plus
· Systems/Applications knowledge and ability to learn new programs
· Experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desired.
· Experience supporting a Distribution Channel is a plus
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.