Human Resources Manager
Job ID: BH330027
Category: HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A manufacturing company in the Greater Boston area seeks a full time, permanent Human Resources (HR) Business Partner.
- 5+ years progressive HR experience
- Experience working with executives and stakeholders
- Experience identifying gaps and designing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Experience handling/overseeing Talent Acquisition
- Global experience
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
- Work with executives and stakeholders to identify gaps within HR, make recommendations, and design and implement improved policies and procedures.
- Oversee recruitment function including talent acquisition and onboarding processes
- Provide support and guidance to management and staff when employee relations matters arise and assist in fining solutions to these issues.
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings and terminations.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation to managers and employees.
- Work closely with Director of Human Resources on the annual performance evaluation process, providing guidance to both managers and employees.
- Handle additional day to day HRBP administration as requested/needed
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.