Senior HRIS Analyst
Job ID: BH329589
Category: HRIS Manager, HRIS Administrator, HRIS Analyst
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
The Senior HRIS analyst is responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, communication, maintenance and administration in support of our HRIS strategy. This includes all HR related systems, applications, programs and processes.
- Administer appropriate quality control over HR systems including maintenance of test scenarios and appropriate execution of testing for various changes.
- Manage the shared HRIS on email inbox and provide Tier 3 level technical support.
- Provide HRIS support for recurring and annual HR initiatives such as talent acquisition, performance management, talent management, annual compensation planning, learning and annual benefits enrolment.
- Project Management responsibilities in support of HR and business objectives, both service delivery and technology oriented, including: planning, task management, risk management, issue tracking & resolution, quality management, customer focused, communications plan & stakeholder updates.
- Act as liaison and HRIS champion between users, management, and developers on HRIS system issues and projects.
- Serve as lead technical subject matter expert and “super user” for HR systems applications and practices. Proactively collaborate with COE Leaders, HR Team and Business Partners to understand requirements/needs.
- Ability to gather, define and document project scope during discovery phase of programmes.
- Data Management & Reporting. Responsible for ensuring impactful HR Analytics are adopted, including development and implementation of dashboards and reports to support business needs.
- Conduct data analyses and presentations. Accountability for data integrity, including quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness and usability.
- Help establish and execute timely data processing and processes for job requisitions, organisational structure, new hires, transfers, terminations, promotions, and compensation changes.
- May need to work additional hours as necessary i.e. project go live, testing phases
- Extensive functional knowledge of SAP Success Factors including the following modules:
- Employee Central
- Performance Management
- Succession & Talent Management
- Compensation and Reporting
- Comprehensive exposure to third party integrations via SuccessFactors.
- Knowledge of HR practices, standard policy and procedure development techniques
- Experience in supporting a global organisation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.