Job ID: BH329118
Category: Senior Accountant
Marketing and Advertising seeking a Senior Accountant to join the team. Target hire has experience with month end close, journal entries, general ledgers, and reconciliations. Seeking a technically savvy candidate with ERP system experience and strong Excel skills (including v look up, pivot table, and sum if). Inter Company accounting experience is a plus. The main responsibilities will be journal entries, reconciliation, general ledger , month end close, balance sheets, and intercompany mismatches.
• Perform daily accounting activities and journal entries.
• Perform Month end/Quarterly/Annual Accounting close procedures.
• Prepare and review month-end journal entries for intercompany transactions.
• Analyze, perform and review monthly account reconciliations.
• Assist, perform and review the corporate monthly and quarterly variance analysis.
• Perform and maintain internal controls/compliance.
• Support internal and external auditors.
• Respond to ad-hoc internal and external accounting-related inquiries and requests.
• Special project as needed.
• 5+ years of general ledger accounting experience.
• Large corporation experience, with intercompany accounting.
• Knowledge and understanding of GAAP accounting principles.
• Experience with financial systems (SAP preferred).
• Proficient in Excel and other business applications.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you are a strong general ledger accountant looking to join a great team, send your resume!
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.