Donor Hub Registrar (Pensacola, FL)
Job ID: BH328967
Category: Data Entry
- Perform data entry
- Maintain database by entering new and updated donor hub account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establish entry priorities to provide exceptional service.
- Processes donor hub source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Transfer data from paper formats into donor hub system.
- Sort and file donor hub survey paperwork accordingly
- Answer phone calls
- Assist customers with scheduling appointments.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have upbeat and positive attitude.
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external customers.
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Sense of urgency for time sensitive projects.
- Good command of English language
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time
- Perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Excellent teamwork, attendance & professionalism
- Seeks to know the business and what role the department plays within the organization.
Years of Experience:
1+ years experience in a relevant field.
High School Diploma or GED
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.