Quality Assurance Manager
Job ID: BH327475
Category: Quality Manager / Supervisor, Quality Control (QC), Quality Assurance (QA)
A manufacturer of packages and containers located in Boston, MA is looking for a permanent Quality Assurance Manager to join their team!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7+ years QA experience
- Experience handling QA for packaging
- Deep knowledge of regulatory issues, and the ability to develop and implement a cutting-edge Quality Management System (QMS)
- Comfortable in a fast paced, startup environment
- Coming out of an industry that is highly regulated
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) and/or Certified Quality Manager (CQM) through ASQ
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Define, measure, analyze, improve and control all processes that impact quality in design, production and service.
- Manages quality-related Key Performance Indicators (product holds, complaints, reporting events, CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) program, SCAR (Supplier Corrective Action Report) process, and other standardized quality norms).
- Manages product recall activities and product compliance processes as well as Innovation and Product Development team.
- Leads CAPA Review Board and Quality Monitoring Board
- Creates quality strategy for business management and quality systems to ensure consistent, standardized execution of processes.
- Reviews quality agreements, and recommends changes.
- Maintains effective understanding of US and international regulatory bodies and authorities. Ensures company’s products meet customer requirements and applicable quality standards.
- Ensures all products comply with relevant safety and environmental policies and regulations.
- Assists with disposition of non-conforming materials and products.
- Regularly interacts with vendors/suppliers on matters concerning the alignment of quality approaches and procedures.
JOB ID: 327475
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.