Federal Contracts & Compliance Administrator
Job ID: BH327462
Category: Contracts Administrator, Contracts Admin
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A large security and investigations company is hiring for a Federal Contracts & Compliance Administrator to join their team in Winchester Virginia. This person should have two to six years of experience with government contracts administration. They will independently lead and support proposal activities, and should be comfortable having a strong voice amongst leaders, to impact and advocate for things internally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2 to 6 years of government contracts administration experience
- Experience with Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Teaming Agreements (TAs)
- Familiar with reporting requirements for Government Services contractors such as eCMRA, Service Contract Reporting, Small Business Subcontracting Plans
- Experience with Deltek Cost Point or similar ERP system
- Master’s Degree in Business or Finance
- Requires ability to foster collaborative working relationship with a wide range of stakeholders.
- CFCM, CPCM, or Professional Certification desired but not required.
- Experience with both Federal, Civilian, and DoD Agencies.
- Proficient in MS, Word, Power Point and Outlook with an emphasis with Excel
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.