Senior Financial Accounting Analyst or Manager – Manufacturing
Job ID: BH326824
Category: Senior Financial Analyst, Senior Accountant, Cost Accountant, Assistant Controller, Accounting Manager, Financial Analyst, Cost Analyst / Cost Control, Accounting and Finance
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Industry: Manufacturing company
Team Size: Accounting & Finance has 5-6 people
Manufacturing industry experience
FP&A/business partnering experience supporting manufacturing/operations
Knowledge of cost accounting/analysis
NetSuite system experience
Additional info: This role will report to the Controller and will be the main business partner to the manufacturing/operations group. Will get involved in budgeting/forecasting/cost analysis etc. Any foundation in cost accounting or accounting in general is a big plus but need someone who can be a strategic partner.
Senior Financial Analyst
Looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing team, with a focus on product cost analysis. If you have worked in the manufacturing industry, are passionate about cost reductions and have advanced accounting/finance skills, we're interested in speaking with you.
If you are excited by the opportunity to help build out our cost analysis function, we want you on the Finance Team as our Senior Financial Analyst.
- Partner between Finance and various operational teams, including Supply Chain, Customer Fulfillment, and Manufacturing to provide accurate accounting and management reporting related to product costs
- Define organizational needs for cost-related information, analysis, data streams and drive relationships and processes to support these needs
- Review cost accounting procedures and projects for our in-house manufacturing facility
- Assist with the monthly close process for related accounting areas
- Coordinate periodic physical inventory counts
- Some travel, less than 10%
- Exposure to contract manufacturing relationships and workflows
- Effective at communicating complex topics with an unfamiliar audience
- Deep accounting knowledge and ability to think critically about GAAP-related issues
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience in a related role
- Experience with NetSuite, especially with data extraction and implementations
- SOX experience in the manufacturing industry
- Strong Excel skills, including clear and concise cost-model building
- Graduate degree or relevant professional certification (CPA, CMA, CCA, etc.)
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.