Card Services Manager- Marlborough
Job ID: BH320130
Category: Administrative Assistant
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Card Services Manager- Marlborough
5 plus years Supervisory experience
Credit card Division/ company group experience
Nice to have:
Product management experience
Portfolio and Fraud
• Ensure exceptional service provided by Card Services associates to members and internal customers
• Oversee the card dispute process in a compliant and operationally sound manner, recommend operational improvements as necessary
• Evaluate the card portfolio regularly for opportunities to enhance active participation in card usage and make recommendations to management for campaigns designed to increase activity; takes active leadership role in the implementation of said campaigns by connecting with appropriate departments for support
• Recommend new card products and services along with enhancing existing programs that will assist in achieving goals and enhancing members financial lives.
• Prepare timely reports of activity within the Card Services Department for the use of management, alerting management to changes in trends or identified areas that may need attention
• Monitor and maintain fraud control programs and procedures; Analyze card fraud loss data to identify trends and develops strategies to proactively minimize future exposures and losses in collaboration with relevant departments
• Develop and implement risk management tools to identify or prevent card and ATM fraud in conjunction with BSA/Fraud Department
• Coach, train, motivate, and supervise the Card Services Department Assistant Manager, Team Leaders, and Staff on a consistent basis with documented coaching plans for all employees
• Manage vendor relationships effectively to ensure current with available options and is regularly receiving feedback on performance and how to improve card services. Partner with Information Systems on shared vendors to ensure maximum optimization of services
• Review and resolve card related issues, concerns, requests, problems, and complaints received from members
• Maintain current knowledge and future developments relevant to the Card Services, proactively seeks industry knowledge to ensure instituting best practices
• Maintain written procedures for the Operations Department which are reviewed annually and updated with changes to process
• Ensure Service Initiatives are maintained and exceeded to both internal and external members.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Managers(s).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Proven ability to manage complex projects
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in coursework or training
• Five years managerial experience
• Broad knowledge of back-office procedures in customer service, account servicing, ATM, and Credit/Debit programs
• Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in financial institution operations (preferably card services experience) including management
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
Supervision of Assistant Manager, Team Leaders, and Team Members
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopier/scanner, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.