Job ID: BH310403
Category: Senior Accountant, Finance Director, Controller, Assistant Controller, Accounting Manager
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
International advertising conglomerate has an immediate need for an Assistant Controller with at least 5 years of experience. The successful candidate acts as a center on the monitoring and assurance of quality and timely delivery of accounting services on the Holding Company entities, including but not limited to compliance, research and audit responsibilities in accordance with all internal and external requirements for the parent company. Specific duties include bookkeeping for ten entities, journal entries, monthly reporting, monthly variance analysis of financial statements, review of all general ledger account reconciliations, processing of monthly accruals, foreign currency translations and revaluations, review of intercompany accounts in order to resolve discrepancies, assisting in accounting entries on financial instruments and transactions (bonds, swaps, loans, etc), and providing support for monthly, quarterly and yearly closings.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years Audit experience from Big4 or large regional firm
- Minimum of 4-5 total years experience and at least 2 years general ledger accounting experience (Sr GL Accountant or Controller) from a large, publicly traded organization (multiple entities)
- Strong understanding of IFRS and US GAAP
- Software experience with Altair, HFM, Anaplan (SAAS mode) and SAP
- International experience
- Advertising/Media industry experience
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.